Friday, November 27, 2009

Paris hilton sex. smashing.

Paris hilton sex. Cool pics:

paris hilton sexparis hilton sexparis hilton sexparis hilton sex
Believe that society is increasingly influenced by celebrities dumb? Personally, I can not let go just that Paris Hilton is famous for using a sex tape and because his family is very wealthy. D ' other hand, I think this has gone too far with stupid women get fame for doing nothing. I wonder where are the real talent go? Sure we love our celebrities, but sometimes I just hate these girls who refuse to study and take stripping as a profession and then wait for Prince Charming to come and rescue them. I do not try to sound conceited, I consider myself attractive, but not use it as a tool to get what I want. Id rather read books and study so I can pay bills that way, but no one really care or appreciate the fact that? No, I think, people prefer to see a half naked girl with fake blonde hair filming a sex tape and upload it online, right? Because thats what sells, right?
Watch s e x tape here...



Bookmark and Share

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment